Permanent / Long Term Signs
Signage is ordinarily divided into two main categories, Permanent / Long Term Signs and Temporary / Short Term Signs. Signage doesn’t expire, however, using different technology and material can provide a new perspective and experience to your visitors. Long Term Signs are signs needed to last more than a couple of days or weeks sign. Sign on Time’s Permanent Signs includes Dibond panel signs, post signs, contour cut labels to the shape of your logo, entrance signs, pavement signs, aluminium signs, monolith signs, illuminated signs, architectural signs, orientational systems, raised letters corporate logos and much more.
Your Permanent / Long Term Signs options:
- Dibond Panel Signs – Dibond Panels are 3mm thick and perfect for outdoor signage, ranging from directional signage to shop front fascias. Dibond can be pressed into panels with a depth of 30mm to 50mm for raised off signage that will make your brand stand out.
- Shop Front Signage – All from Raised lettering and post signs to Pavement Signs and Window Graphics and Frosted Vinyl – Window Graphics allow you to utilise vacant window space for site identification and product promotion. Window Graphics offer endless marketing opportunities.
- Retail Signs – Retail Signage is an inexpensive way to direct attention to your impulse sales! Increase sales using a variety of different signs.
- Large Format Industrial Signs – Custom industrial signs allow you to communicate workplace hazards or policies in the most effective way possible – in your own words.
- Reception Signs – Every administration building needs a good Reception Sign. The first impression is only one so you need to get it right.
- Light boxes – Light boxes can have a strong and positive impact on existing and potential customers. Whether they are used in a retail storefront, for restaurant menu.
- Totems – External totem signs are often used as eye catching entrance signs for buildings such as offices, museums, in the education sector and for retail centre signage.
- Business Name Plaques – A plaque or nameplate on the wall or as a door sign for your office, with your company name and logo, etched or engraved, can help attract customers.
- Orientation Systems Signs – Directional Signage means a good customer service.
Permanent / Long Term Signs can be guaranteed UV-resistant or even vandal-proof.
Our sign consultant will be happy to provide expert guidance on the best signage solution to suit your signage needs.
Call +35 (0) 86 029 1187 or email us email@example.com today!