Exterior Building Signage
First impressions are the key to success. Our businesses are unique regardless of the niche so standing out and leaving a good impression is the best way to promote your business. Exterior Building Signage covers a wide range of products such as a corporate logo sign on your building, pylon or monument sign and we are the experts you can talk to.
Exterior and Outdoor signs are crucial for your business.
Outdoor signs are one of the most important cards for any business. People need to understand the value and story of your business, stating your name, eg. Sign on Time on your board isn’t quite enough to attract the right visitor as it is a vague name. However, adding a tagline eg. Sign on Time – Complete sign making services make it both clear and concise. This will attract customers that are most likely to become qualified leads and carry out a purchase, which is exactly what you are looking for.
Your Exterior Building Signage options:
- Temporary / Short-term Signs, Banners and Corriboards – Sign on Time is ready to meet all your needs, from a temporary signage to promote a sale, special offers or an event.
- Permanent / Long-term Signs – Sign on Time also offers permanent signage solutions like Dibond panels, directory signs and business name plaques.
- Pavement Signs – We create pavement signs tailored to your business to draw attention to your business.
- Building Signs – If you are considering tagging your building with your logo and name, Building Signs are what you are looking for. These range from illuminated lightbox panel, dimensional letters or channel letters.
- Monument Signs – Monument Signs act as wayfinding tools and are often found in parking lots, highways and roads. Sign on Time can also add cabinet signs to your monument or illuminate the desired markers.
- Pylons – If your business is near highways you might consider Pylon holds your cabinet sign high above the ground.
- Post Signs – These directional signs help navigate consumers to your business when you are not easily accessible. They are ideal for apartment complexes with an onsite leasing office, a department that can be accessed by crossing a courtyard or an office that is situated on another floor.
How is the price of Exterior Building Signage made:
As there are various of factors to be considered when purchasing exterior building signage, a meeting is needed to discuss your expectations, the type, size, font, surface and height. Following the meeting, prices are carefully calculated to better suit your business and budget.
What you can do to order:
1) Call us 086 029 1187 and arrange a meeting with our signage Advisor.
2) We will meet you, find out what you want, measure and provide a quotation within 24 hours.
3) Once you are happy with the quotation, our designer will work with you to your full satisfaction.
4) You can expect installation within 5-8 working days from the artwork approval date.