Temporary / Short Term Signs
Short Term Signs are primarily used for special occasions, event and sale needs. It’s light, affordable, durable and easy to install. Corriboards and banners are the leading materials in Temporary Signage. They are commonly used by construction companies, auctioneers and real estate agencies, banks, political candidates and more.
Your Temporary signs options:
- Corriboards – Corriboards are lightweight and long-lasting, but they are made from cheaper materials making them affordable and great for short-term signage. Sign on Time does keep its promise to deliver your sign on time. Here is the easiest way how to promote your business.
- Banners – Banners are the most economical way to promote an event, advertise a special offer, new product or provide direction to your event? Banners are extremely affordable and easy to install it. Banners come in all sizes and thanks to our perfect full digital latex print are great for outdoor and indoor use.
- Site Signs / Lawn Signs – Site signs are cost effective way to get your message across efficiently. Sign on Time we produce hundreds of site signs a year, so don’t hesitate to Quote us.
- Auctioneer Sale Board – T-Boards, Sale Boards and Flags are usually made from Corri boards. Corriboardsare manufactured for temporary use indoors and outdoors. We offer a long lasting Dibond version. Sign on Time will be happy to advise you to meet your sign needs.
- Safety Signs – The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) (Amendment) Regulations 2016 cover employer’s obligations regarding safety signage where hazards cannot be avoided.
- The Health and Safety Authority has detailed resources on its website or you can download the Safety Signage Regulation legislation here.
- The Health and Safety Authority has clear guidelines on hazard warning signage (yellow triangle signage) and sign boards. You can download the safety signage Safety Signs at Places of Work.
- Here are just some of the circumstances in which health and safety signage may be necessary according to the regulations:
- Fragile roofs and ceilings
- Emergency routes and exits
- Fire detection and fire fighting
- Work-at-height danger areas
- Places with obstacles, falling risk or risk of falling objects
- Workplace traffic routes
- Exposure to noise above 85dB(A)
- Explosive hazard zones
Call now 086 029 1187 to place an order today.